Last revised: 18/05/2021
We care about the privacy of users of our Website and/or Mobile Space and are committed to protecting the information that users share with us while using our Website and/or Mobile Space (collectively, the "Digital Properties"), and we are fully committed to protecting and using your information in accordance with applicable law.
● What information we collect
● How we collect information
● Why we collect the information
● With whom we share the information
● Where the information is stored
● How long the information is kept
● How we protect the information
The information we collect
Below are the different types of information we may collect.
● Non-identifying and non-identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services ("Non-Personal Information"). Non-Personal Information does not allow us to identify the individual from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect consists primarily of technical information and aggregate usage information.
●Individually identifiable information, which is information that identifies you or can, with reasonable effort, identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information that we collect through our Services includes name, email address, address, phone number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine Personal Information with non-personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
Below are the primary methods we use to collect information:
● We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect, collate and record such usage, sessions and related information.
● We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect information you provide when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example, when you send us an email containing a comment or feedback).
● We may collect information from third party sources as described below.
● We collect information you provide to us if you connect to our Services through third-party services such as Facebook or Google.
Why we collect information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
● To provide and operate the Services
● To develop, customize and improve our Services
● To respond to your feedback, requests and inquiries and to provide you with support
● To analyze demand and usage patterns
● For other internal, research or statistical purposes
● To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities
● To investigate potential violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation, or government authority.
● To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information regarding our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you may opt out of receiving them by clicking on the unsubscribe link that these emails contain.
Who we share information with
We may share your information with our service providers in order to operate our Services (for example, by storing information on third-party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.).
We may also disclose your information under the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud, or security matters; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (iii) to protect our rights, property, or personal safety and those of our users or the general public ; (iv) if we or any of our affiliates undergo a change of control, including through a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets; (v) to collect, hold and/or manage your information through our authorized third party service providers (e.g., online service companies), to the extent reasonable for business purposes; or (vi) to cooperate with third parties to improve your experience. For the avoidance of doubt, we may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit or access our Service, we allow certain third parties to use web beacons, cookies, web beacons, scripts, tags, and other analytics technologies and services ("Tracking Technologies"). These Tracking Technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect information about you in order to improve the way you navigate our Digital Properties, to improve the performance of our Digital Properties and to personalize your experience on our Digital Properties, as well as for security and fraud prevention purposes.
Through our Service and our Digital Properties (including websites and applications that deploy our Service), we may provide advertisements that may also be tailored to you, such as advertisements that are based on your recent browsing behavior on different websites, browsers or devices.
Where information is stored
How long we keep the information:
Please note that we retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may correct, supplement, or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time at our sole discretion.
How Wix protects information:
Our Digital Properties hosting service provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the Service to you. Your data may be stored through our hosting provider's data storage, database or general purpose applications. They store your information on secure servers behind a firewall and provide secure HTTPS access to most of their services
The Services are not intended for users who are minors. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If you are under the age of majority, you should not download or use the Services or provide any information to us.
We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time to ensure that minors do not use our Services. If we learn that someone under the age of majority is using our Services, we may prohibit and block that user's access to our Services, as well as delete all information stored with us about that user. If you have reason to believe that a minor has shared information with us, please contact us as described below.
● The use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (for example, to provide you with the Services or to provide our customer or technical support)
● It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation
● It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests as a business, provided that such use is at all times proportionate and respectful of your privacy rights.
If you are a resident of the EU, you may:
● Request to receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information about you is being processed, and access the Personal Information we store about you, as well as certain additional information
● Request to receive Personal Information that you voluntarily provide directly to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
● Request rectification of your Personal Information that is under our control
● Request the erasure of your Personal Information
● Object to the processing of your Personal Information by us
● Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Information by us
● File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests or regulatory requirements. If you have any general questions about the Personal Information we collect and how we use it, please contact us as set out below.
In the course of providing the Services to our users, we may transfer information to affiliated entities or other third parties across the borders of your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information outside the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, your Personal Information may only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are satisfied that an adequate or comparable level of protection is in place to safeguard the Personal Information. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we have appropriate contractual arrangements with our third parties to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place so that the risks of unlawful use, alteration, deletion, loss or theft of your Personal Information are minimised, and that such third parties act at all times in compliance with applicable laws.
CCPA Rights Related to Your Information
If you are a California resident using the Services, the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (the "CCPA") may provide you with the right to request access to and deletion of your information.
To exercise your right to access and delete your information, please contact us as set forth below.
Users of the Services who are residents of California and under the age of 18 may request and obtain removal of any content they have posted by emailing us at the address listed below in the "Contact Us" section. Any such request should be marked "California Removal Request" in your email. Any such request must provide a description of the content you wish to remove and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content. We reject all "California Removal Requests" that are not properly marked or sent, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide adequate information. Please note that your request does not guarantee a complete or comprehensive removal of the content in question. For example, material you have posted may be republished by another user or third party.
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you, or how we use it, please contact us:
Name: Philipo Kimgoni
Address: P.O Box 13313 - ARUSHA TANZANIA - EAST AFRICA
E-mail: +255 756 904 675